BEGINNERS 4 DAY ACRYLIC NAILS
Our SR Signature Beginners Acrylic Nail Course is designed to teach you the techniques to achieve beautiful and durable acrylic nails. You will learn how to apply, sculpt, infill and maintain the nails, as well as how to build a professional photographic portfolio and market your beauty business.
Our comprehensive course covers three key areas including theory, tutor-led demonstrations and practical experience of acrylic nail techniques with your model.
Our SR Signature Beginners Acrylic Nail Course is ideal for students with no experience and led by one of our fully accredited nailprofessionals.
- Overview of the natural nail, structure and various nail shapes.
- Essential product knowledge, application and removal.
- Acrylic application on tips.
- Acrylic natural nail overlays.
- Acrylic infill and repair procedure.
- Form sculpting.
- Nail diseases and disorders
- Aftercare advice.
- Advice on building a professional photographic portfolio.
- How to promote and market your business.
- Hygiene and salon safety.
- Client consultation process.
SR Signature provide:
- Exclusive SR Signature acrylic nail kit with a range of high-quality tools and materials.
- Training manual and access to private online training website.
- SR Signature accredited certificate.
- Ongoing support from our team of experts.
- Digital marketing download to aid your business.
- 10% discount to purchase products on training day.
Our four-day course held on Sundays from 10.00am until 3.00pm costs £360.00.
To secure your place we require a £100 booking fee with the balance due one week before the training day via bank transfer, cash or card.
Finance is available to spread the cost into affordable payments via https://www.prettyfacefinance.co.uk/clinics/246. Simply add the course to the shopping basket, select the timescale to suit you and check for acceptance. Once you receive a confirmation email, please email uswith the course details and we will book you onto the next available course to suit you.
- Age 16+.
- No experience or previous qualification required for this course.
- Students should not have worn acrylic nails for the previous two weeks.
- Live model required for the third and fourth sessions from 10.30am until 2.30pm. Your model should have good condition nails with no existing acrylic nails and be willing to participate in the photoshoot. If you are unable to bring a model, we can find one for a £10 fee.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions apply as soon as enrolment has taken place and deposit paid. The booking fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
If you are unable to attend the training day, please contact us as soon as possible.